- Prestacycle's patented "+" profile provides five-way airflow at the base. A flattened tire or tube cannot block flow of either sealant or air.
- The valve has a full diameter air passage down the length of the shaft leading to 5-way distribution that expands flow without any reduction. Maximum air flow insures the easiest possible bead seating of a new tire. Maximum sealant flow insures best distribution within the tire.
- When installing the valve, you have more choices for tools you can use to keep the base from rotating. Base has a 4mm Hex slot, and the "plus" feature allows you to use a Slotted or Cross-head (Phillips) screwdrivers.
- Presta+ Valves are precision machined from a single block of forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. This increases the strength of our valves over others while maintaining an extremely light weight. The forged alloy allows our machining to cut highly accurate and smooth threads that make the vale easier to use.
- Dual Seals reduce the chance for leaks around the valves. Our Nut includes both a surface sealing rubber base, and a rubber o-ring inside the threads. Maximum leak protection.
- Includes (2) Presta+ valves plus a Prestadapter combination Schrader to Presta adapter plus valve core remover!
- Patented "+" pattern for distributed flow
- Forged alloy single piece precision machined body
- 50mm length
- Semi-soft Presta cap protects presta valve from contaminants without the usual cap failure
- Only 5 grams actual weight per valve including threaded nut and plastic cap