Built off the proven Next R crank arm shape and spindle insert, the Next SL stands to be lighter, with major improvements in durability and carbon consistency. Made in Canada with American-sourced carbon, the Next SL is also stiffer, improving power transfer and giving you the competitive edge on your pedal-oriented cross country rig.
- Increased stiffness and strength improves power transfer
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- Includes 30mm CINCH spindle, and is power meter compatible
- Direct mount chainline: 52mm / 58.5mm (Flipped Ring)
- 2X Cinch spider chainline: 50.5mm
- Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline: 53.5mm
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs, 141/148 Boost Hubs, 150/157 DH Hubs
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH
- Weight: 418
- BB Included: No
|N/A / Black / 170mm||821973349664||CK20NXSL136ARM170BLK||RAC79117981K|